- Surgical or traumatic emergencies
hereditary or acquired blood disorders (i.e. sickle cell disease, thalassemia, TTP)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cancer (i.e. leukemia, lymphoma)
- Screening donors for possible symptoms suspicious for the COVID-19 coronavirus
- Taking temperatures of donors before entering the blood center
- Sanitizing the collection area after each donor
- Requiring staff wear face masks
using sterile collection techniques to ensure effective social distancing
Please consider donating to help save the lives of those in need. Locate a donor center nearest you in the table below.
CLICK HERE to view the current status of our national blood supply.
@dadamsop Hi David, We apologize for any frustration. Please feel free to call 1-800-RED CROSS and our Customer Care team would be glad to assist in rescheduling your appointment. Thank you.Read More
Blood drives are being held at @Chino_Hills City Hall every Tuesday from 12- 5pm in the LifeStream bloodmobile. Address: 14000 City Center Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709. To make a blood donation appointment, call 800-879-4484 or visit . https://t.co/nNGIdMcoRPRead More
When you give, people live. ❤ Join our lifesaving family and donate blood at a community #blooddrive or at 1 of 8 donation locations throughout #SanDiego county. #connecttolife https://t.co/MoNXb7W56URead More